The Lackawanna Steel Office Building, though decrepit, remains a tangible reminder of the steel giant which gave birth to the city which bears its name.
The full content is available in the Summer 2009 Issue.
A donated painting provides the focal point for a collaborative project with Buffalo State graduate students.
Built by Ambrose Johnson in 1870, the house occupied for decades by Dr. Williard Jolls became the center of the Orchard Park community and is a fine extant example of Italianate architecture. A collaborative arrangement between the town and the Orchard Park Historical Society is helping to preserve this important piece of local history.
A generous subscriber shared a photograph, along with an interesting personal history of a lost mansion on Buffalo's North Street.