The building at right likely housed Wiesseman & Eiss Co, which specialized in dry goods, notions, men's furnishings, cloaks, furs, millinery, shoes, boys' and girls' clothing, groceries, etc.
The columned building on the corner at right was constructed for the Union Stockyards Bank, a commercial bank that offered foreign currency exchange in addition to interest on special accounts and safety deposit boxes.
Across Fillmore, along Broadway at left was the Frank Winch Co. selling cloaks, suits, dresses, waists, furs, millinery, underwear, hosiery, sweaters, and children's and infants' wear.
The building constructed for the Union Stockyards Bank in 1909-1910 was designed by Robert North in the Neo-Classical style. It later became a branch of the Liberty Bank, and now houses a branch of the Bank of America.