The Iroquois Door Company began in Buffalo in 1904 as a branch of the Cream City Sash & Door Company of Milwaukee.
It operated as distributors of wholesale building products. In 1920, the company acquired the Iroquois Millwork Company in Albany, which gave the company a manufacturing facility for windows, doors, millwork, cabinetry, etc.
In 1982, the company became Iroquois Industries and went out of business in 1989. The buildings today are occupied by K W Textiles, a sporting goods company.
The above are images from the 1933 Iroquois Door Company Dealer Price Book.