Looking along Niagara Street toward downtown from the intersection with Bird Avenue, August 30, 1937. Note the variety of gasoline brands sold by the service station at right.
The same view in 2003. The service station is gone, replaced by a parking lot serving an eatery (red roof). Still extant are two buildings, the tall gray building on the right side of the street and one a brick building on the left side.