This 3-story pavilion provided sweeping views of the Niagara River for nearly 30 years.
The pavilion was demolished and replaced by an ice rink in 1961.
We examine the environmental efforts of this unassuming Buffalo jeweler to reclaim the waterfront of the city he loved.
The following are excerpts from a Courier-Express article from July 16, 1939 by Robert B. Boltwood.
The first solo exhibition of this artist’s work highlights the business and beauty of the region’s waterways.