Looking along Clinton Street toward downtown; Walnut Street intersection just ahead. June 27, 1937. In the distance is the Liberty Bank building and behind it Buffalo City Hall.
The same view in 2003. Walnut Street no longer extends south to Clinton; it terminates at William Street. On the north side (right in photo) are the Towne Gardens Apartments. On the south side is the Buffalo Academy for the Arts (visible at left), the JFK Community Center, and the JFK Recreation Center.