Volume 21, Number 4
- Buffalo and the Great Influenza Pandemic of 1918 (Christopher Romanchock)
- Grace Celia Taylor and the Jesse Ketchum Medal: A Triumphant Scholar of the Gilded Age (William R. Greco, Ph.D)
- Othniel Charles Marsh: Lockport's Bone Warrior (Richard G. Waite)
- A Tavern Within the Trees (Joe McGreevy)
- Ban-ing the Bisons: The Backhanded Maneuvering that Deprived Buffalo of an A.L. Franchise and Created the Boston Red Sox (Greg Tranter)
- Old Photo Album: WNY From Above
Call 716-893-4011 for special pricing if ordering a total of 5 or more past issues.