Known as the Barnes and Hengerer Building, 268 Main Street as it looked in the 1940's. At the right edge is the Federal Reserve Building.
The building as it appears in 2004. The building was "modernized" at one point by being covered with aluminum panels. Now that they have been removed, the building reveals its still-extant terra cotta and carved stone details visible above.
Now a multiuse building, it houses the City Grill on the first floor, Crowley Webb and Associates Advertising, among others.