Taken in the 1940's, this image shows a large square building occupying the location. This light-filled building featured glazed terra cotta tiles as exterior decoration. In the 1950's, the building's major tenant was the Amy Corporation. Looming in the distance at left are the upper stories of the Statler Hilton Hotel. The building's ground floor tenants include a Royal typewriter store, Joe's Shoe Shop, and Uncle Sam Trusses. At right is the Huron Hotel.