Support has been mustered and expectations have been raised for the powerful national monument.
The full content is available in the Summer 2008 Issue.
Built by Ambrose Johnson in 1870, the house occupied for decades by Dr. Williard Jolls became the center of the Orchard Park community and is a fine extant example of Italianate architecture. A collaborative arrangement between the town and the Orchard Park Historical Society is helping to preserve this important piece of local history.
A generous subscriber shared a photograph, along with an interesting personal history of a lost mansion on Buffalo's North Street.
In every community he worked, especially Buffalo’s Polonia, architect Wladyslaw H. Zawadzki designed quality buildings that held important events and shaped the neighborhoods in which they stood.