Lower Terrace in the foreground, mouth of the harbor upper left (lighthouse visible), 1930's.
Foot of Main Street, c. 1900. Old D. L. & W. terminal upper center above.
A donated painting provides the focal point for a collaborative project with Buffalo State graduate students.
We examine the environmental efforts of this unassuming Buffalo jeweler to reclaim the waterfront of the city he loved.